2009年4月6日星期一

Learning !!!


1.Write 5-8 sentences on what you have learned in this class.
I learn so many things about Canada, first day Ms Chan teach we us about Canada flag,and also teach we us what is provinces, how many provinces does Canada have?..... we make PPT about provinces-Newfoundland and Labrador and share each of classmate to watch, and we make a blog, we do homework on the blog, so interesting, i have lot of time didn't writething on the blog, on blog i know special thing, for example Winnie pooh, is in my child year old favourite book, but i don't know winne is Canada symbol,and also we study gergophy about Canada, i know region, mountain, topography, clmate, river, coal, oil, plateau............ . it's not hard for me!!!!
2. Give yourself a mark out of 10. How much have you worked in class? Do you try your best?
I give my mark 9/10, i work soso, but i try doing beat!!!

1 条评论:

  1. Kayla,

    I think you are very honest with yourself. You like to play a bit on the computer but you finis h your lessons everyday. If you don't, you finish it for homework. Congratulations! I think you are doing very well in this class!

    Keep it up! I am looking forward to seeing a high mark for your exam.

    I agree with your mark!

    回复删除