2009年4月22日星期三

Today's Short Lesson !!!!

1. What are the regions of Canada we have learned about?
We learn Canada of regions are St.Lawrence Lowland The Arctic Coastal Plains The Great Lakes - St. Lawrence Lowland .
2. Choose one region, and tell me how your life would be like in this region. Use 5-8 sentences.
My favorite is The Arcit Coastal Plain.Because they have many animal live there. my favortie animal is Lemming, so cute and lovely. my favorite flower is arctic cotton grass.Because is small and likely. and my favorite place is Northwest Territories because was very big and wonderful it. i will come this region to live.
3. Look at your older posts, what vocabulary words have I asked you to translate? List all of them here.
Lake Sturgeon:湖鲟
Saint:圣 圣人 圣徒
geese :鹅
Forest:森林
Coniferous: 结球果的, 松柏科的
deciduos:1.【生】(在某个生长期或季节)脱落的2.(每年)落叶的3.非永久的, 暂时的
Ocean current: 海流, 洋流
Plateau:高原
river valley:流域
fertile:肥沃
sedimentary rock:沉积岩

没有评论:

发表评论