2009年4月28日星期二

Regional Geography










Questions




1. Are there geographical regions in China or Korea? Explain in 3-5 sentences.
I don' t know China have how many region, but i know China have many wonderful region. Because China have these region can make China envioment to be good. so I hope theses rgion can make more.

2. Post 3 pictures of China's or Korea's regional geography. It can be photographs. Explain each picture in 5-8 sentences.


This picture from China Hangzhou. I been to this place befor. It is very famos in China because they have story of love, but is very sad for me.
This picture from China south region.I think was not beatiful beacuse the color was not green. but it i only found good picture from google.
3. What have you learned about regions so far? Explain in 5-8 sentences.

1 条评论:

  1. 2/6

    I don't think you have finished this yet.

    Hmm.. did you forget?

    回复删除